Presenters explain the complexities of Civil Service and Foreign Service annuities and how to use EBIS (the Employee Benefits Information System, which is available via HR Online) and its high-three salary and annuity calculators.
What does EBIS stand for?
EBIS stands for Employee Benefits Information System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EBIS
We have 20 other meanings of EBIS in our Acronym Attic
- Exploitable Bitumen-in-Place
- European Brain Injury Questionnaire
- Electronic Based Instructional Resources (pharmaceuticals reference)
- Energy Based Integral Retention
- European Board of Interventional Radiology
- East Bay Institute for Research and Education (Martinez, CA)
- Edmonton Brain Injury Relearning Society (Canada)
- Electron Beam Imaging System
- Electron Beam Ion Source (accelerator technology)
- Electronic Buying Information System (SAP application used by Deutsche Bank)
- Enterprise BI (Business Intelligence) Server (SAS)
- Enterprise Business Information System (various companies)
- Enterprise Business Intelligence Suite
- East Bay Independent School Association
- E-Business and Information System Security
- Employer Business Investor and School Services (hotline)
- Erweiterte Berufsorientierung Im System Schule (German: Advanced Vocational Orientation in the School System; Hamburg and Schleswig-Holstein, Germany)
- Earnings Before Interest and Tax(es)
- Earnings Before Irregularities and Tampering
- Educators of Business and Information Technology (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Implementing an intuitive Web-based employee benefits information system avoids or clarifies the litigation process by reducing the gray areas.