Global Banking News-17 November 2009-CIGNA's Employee Assistance Program Ranked Number One for Fifth Consecutive Year; Program Wins Business Insurance Magazine's 'Readers Choice' Award For Best Overall Employee Assistance Program(C)2009 ENPublishing - http://www.
What does EAP stand for?
EAP stands for Employee Assistance Program
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EAP
We have 304 other meanings of EAP in our Acronym Attic
- Elvis Aron Presley
- Emergency Action Plan
- Emergency Action Procedures (US DoD)
- Emergency Action Program
- Emergency Assembly Point
- Emergency Assistance Personnel (various organizations)
- Emergency Assistance Program (various locations)
- Emergency Assistance Project (various organizations)
- Emotion Auto Prestige (French automobile association)
- Employee Action Plan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employees by Assigned Position (various organizations)
- Encryption Authentication Protocol (computing)
- End Around Preparation
- Engineers Against Poverty
- English for Academic Purposes
- Enhanced Approval Process (Canada)
- Enquête Annuelle de Production (French: Annual Production Survey; National Institute of Statistics and Economic Studies)
- Enseignement Agricole Public (French: Public Agricultural Education)
- Enterprise Analytical Portal
Samples in periodicals archive:
9780789036995 Employee assistance programs in higher education.
MS: Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs) are not required, but there is some indication that they can be valuable to both employers and employees.
We have invited a representative from DOJ's Employee Assistance Program to hold two informational meetings on the subject of gender transition.
``We've been at this for six years, providing employee assistance programs and looking out for the well-being of our employees,'' said James Bartholomew, the city's risk manager.
Seeks to prevent disability through wellness, safety, risk-management, and Employee Assistance Programs.
Another key aspect of the GHI-BMP is expanded resources provided to City and union-sponsored Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs), enhancing the various preventive and educational programs already in place.
There is current debate as to whether employee assistance programs are really cost effective.