[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Individual city employee action plans should clearly support objective achievement in the city-wide strategic plan so as to create a connection between daily work and the goals of the city.
What does EAP stand for?
EAP stands for Employee Action Plan
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EAP
We have 304 other meanings of EAP in our Acronym Attic
- Elite Athlete Program (University of Sydney; Australia)
- Elvis Aron Presley
- Emergency Action Plan
- Emergency Action Procedures (US DoD)
- Emergency Action Program
- Emergency Assembly Point
- Emergency Assistance Personnel (various organizations)
- Emergency Assistance Program (various locations)
- Emergency Assistance Project (various organizations)
- Emotion Auto Prestige (French automobile association)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employees by Assigned Position (various organizations)
- Encryption Authentication Protocol (computing)
- End Around Preparation
- Engineers Against Poverty
- English for Academic Purposes
- Enhanced Approval Process (Canada)
- Enquête Annuelle de Production (French: Annual Production Survey; National Institute of Statistics and Economic Studies)
- Enseignement Agricole Public (French: Public Agricultural Education)