Blucher von Vincke's THE EMPIRE AT WAR (1844164152, $29.
What does EAW stand for?
EAW stands for Empire at War (Star Wars video game)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of EAW
We have 33 other meanings of EAW in our Acronym Attic
- European Academy of Vedic Sciences
- European Association for Veterinary Specialisation (Luxembourg)
- European Vascular Surgeons in Training
- Europese Autoriteit Voor Voedselveiligheid (Dutch: European Food Safety Authority; EU)
- Executive Agency on Vine and Wine (Bulgaria)
- East Anglian Writers (UK)
- Eastern Acoustic Works, Inc.
- Economic Analysis Worksheet (California)
- Electrically Aimable Warhead
- Electronic and Acoustic Warfare
- Employment At Will
- Energy Adaptive Window (algorithms)
- Environment Agency Wales (UK)
- Environmental Assessment Worksheet (Minnesota)
- Environmentally A-Ware
- Etch Rate Across the Wafer
- European Air War (flight simulation)
- European Arrest Warrant (also seen as EUAW)
- European Association of Will Writers
- Exercise and Wellness
Samples in periodicals archive:
Empire at War delivers a true Star Wars experience: How can you possibly criticise a game that lets you blow up a planet with the Death Star?
Matt Barron Star Wars: Empire At War PC -- pounds 39.
It is all too easy for a West long accustomed to think about international affairs within the context of Cold War superpower rivalry, Esposito argues, to replace the defunct USSR with resurgent Islam as an "evil empire at war with the New World Order and .