Summary: Harrison Ford drew the crowds at a Star Wars reunion in LA to mark the 30th anniversary of The Empire Strikes Back.
What does ESB stand for?
ESB stands for Empire Strikes Back
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of ESB
We have 191 other meanings of ESB in our Acronym Attic
- Electricity Supply Board (Ireland)
- Embedded Single Board
- Embedded System Block
- Embotelladora San Bernardino (Guatemala)
- Emergency Service Bureau
- Emergency Services Branch
- Emergency Stow Bypass
- Emergency Switch Board (electrical; marine)
- Emerging Small Business
- Empire State Building (New York, NY)
- En Route Support Base
- Encefalopatía Spongiforme Bovina (Spanish: Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy)
- Encéphalopathie Spongioforme Bovine
- Energy Star Buildings
- Engineer Special Brigade (various locations)
- Engineer Support Battalion
- Engineering Sciences Building (various schools)
- Engineering Society of Baltimore
- Engineering Society of Buffalo
- English Speaking Board (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In A New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back, and The Return of the Jedi, Star Wars portrays the tyrannical "New Order" (clearly based on Nazism) of the Emperor (Senator Palpatine).
Williams appeared four times in the top 30, with Schindler's List at 15, Raiders of the Lost Ark and The Empire Strikes Back at 24 and 25 and ET at 29 in the Classic FM list.
STAR Wars and The Empire Strikes Back have topped a poll to find the 100 Greatest Films of all time.
For more mentoring, tune in to The Empire Strikes Back where Luke goes on to graduate studies with Yoda.
Breese's Basics THERE are many desirable figures from The Empire Strikes Back and a handful from The Return of the Jedi.