For example, it noted that since the 2008 amendments to the National Academies' guidelines were issued, the ethics committee of the State of New York's Empire State Stem Cell Board adopted a resolution allowing New York State-funded stem cell researchers to compensate women who donate their oocytes directly and solely to research for the time, risk, and burden involved in donating.
What does ESSCB stand for?
ESSCB stands for Empire State Stem Cell Board (New York)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ESSCB
- European Space Sciences Committee
- East and Sub-Sahara Community Association
- East Silver Spring Citizens Association
- East Sixth Street Community Association (Austin, TX)
- Ecole Supérieure des Sciences Commerciales d'Angers (France)
- Empire State Speciality Car Association (Voorheesville, NY)
- English Springer Spaniel Club of America
- European Surveillance System on Contact Allergies
- Everton Supporters South Coast Area
- Economic and Social Studies Conference Board (Turkish Economic and Social Studies Foundation; Istanbul, Turkey)
- Earth System Science Community Curriculum (est. 1994; ECOlogic Corporation)
- Earth Systems Science Center (Pennsylvania State University)
- Earth Systems Science Computational Centre (Australia)
- English Springer Spaniel Club of Canada
- European Solid-State Circuits Conference (IEEE)
- Extensive Stage Small Cell Lung Cancer (oncology)
- English Springer Spaniel Club of Michigan
- Engelse Springer Spaniel Club Nederland (Dutch: Netherlands English Springer Spaniel Club)
- Engineering Student Societies' Council of Ontario
- Elementary and Secondary School Counseling Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Empire State Stem Cell Board has agreed to a new plan that uses taxpayer funds to pay women who allow extraction of their eggs for research purposes, LifeNews.