He was able, with the assistance of influential friends, to resign from the Air Force and rejoin in the Empire Air Training Scheme.
What does EATS stand for?
EATS stands for Empire Air Training Scheme (Australia)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EATS
We have 15 other meanings of EATS in our Acronym Attic
- Early Adolescent Temperament Questionnaire-Revised
- Edgewood Arsenal Technical Report
- Effective Average Tax Rate
- En-Route Air Traffic Regulation
- Energetically Autonomous Tactical Robot (Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency)
- Environment Assessment Technical Report of DEIA
- Exhaust Air Transfer Ratio (ventilation)
- Eastern Assistive Technology Resource Center (Spokane, WA)
- Earliest Available Time Scheduling
- Easy Assembly Transaction Solution (easy meal preparation industry)
- Enforcement Action Tracking System
- European Airline Training Symposium
- European Association for Transluminal Surgery (France)
- European Association of Taiwan Studies (London School of Oriental and African Studies; University of London; London, England, UK)
- Everything And Then Some (restaurant; Cleveland, OH)
- Exhaust after Treatment System (vehicles)
- Extended Area Test System (US DoD)
- Extended Area Tracking System
- Egyptian-American Transport and Services Corporation
- Executive Agent for Tactical Switched Systems
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is surprising, perhaps, to find in the collection two superb, rare, watercolour propaganda designs by Eric Ravilious, Britain's Increased Production and Empire Air Training Schemes (Fig.
By means of the Empire Air Training Scheme, I did my flying training in South Africa and afterwards travelled widely in what is now India, Pakistan and Sri Lanka.