Tse, a singer with Emperor Entertainment Group Ltd.
What does EEG stand for?
EEG stands for Emperor Entertainment Group (Hong Kong)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EEG
We have 75 other meanings of EEG in our Acronym Attic
- Electrically Elicited Fatigue Test (muscle fatigue resistance)
- End-to-End Force Tracking
- Euronet Worlwide Inc. (Leawood, KS)
- Early Error Gate
- Eastern European Group (UN)
- Electronics Engineering Group
- Elektra Entertainment Group (record label)
- Emirates Environmental Group (est. 1991; Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Emusa Energy Group (Mexico)
- Enterprise Encryption Gateway (wireless LAN segmentation and security device)
- Environmental Evaluation Group
- Erneubare Energien Gesetz (Renewable Energy Sources Act, Germany)
- European Elephant Group (Stockholm, Sweden)
- Europeiska Ekonomiska Gemenskapen (Swedish: European Economic Community)
- Exercise Evaluation Group
- Exercise Evaluation Guide (US FEMA)
- Extra Evil Grin
- Embryonic Epithelia Gene 1