What does ESCI stand for?
ESCI stands for Emotional Social Competency Inventory (psychology)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ESCI
We have 8 other meanings of ESCI in our Acronym Attic
- Escort Guard
- East Sussex County Healthcare (England, UK)
- Escola Superior d'Hoteleria de Catalunya
- Executive Service Corps of Houston (non-profit management consulting; Texas)
- Embedded Systems Consortium for Hybrid and Embedded Research
- Electrical Safety Code for Hospital Laboratory Equipment (UK Department of Health)
- East Side Community High School (New York)
- Ecole Secondaire Cochrane High School (Canada)
- École Supérieure de Commerce International (French: School of International Business)
- Emergency Services Consulting, Inc. (various locations)
- Engineering Staff College of India
- Enhanced Serial Communication Interface
- Environmental Science
- European Society for Clinical Investigation
- European Supply Chain Institute
- École Supérieure Comptabilité Informatique par Alternance (French information accounting school)
- Environmental Surveillance Center of Ichihara City (Japan)
- European Space Components Information Exchange System
- European Spinal Cord Injury Federation
- Exeter Smaller Companies Income Fund Ltd. (UK)