LEON is professor of medicine at Emory University, Atlanta, and chief of cardiology at Emory Crawford Long Hospital there.
What does ECLH stand for?
ECLH stands for Emory Crawford Long Hospital (Atlanta, GA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ECLH
- European Corporate Learning Forum
- European Cycle Logistics Federation
- Experienced Civilian Labor Force (socioeconomics)
- Extended Common Log Format
- European Community Labour Force Survey (UK; created 1981)
- Eaton Coull Learning Group, Ltd. (Canada)
- Edgewood Community Learning Garden (est. 2009)
- European Consumer Law Group
- Expertisecentrum voor Luchtvaartgeneeskunde (Dutch: Aviation Medicine Center; Belgium)
- Eerste Christelijk Lyceum Haarlem (Dutch: First Christian High School Haarlem; Netherlands)
- Epic Crazy Lady's Husband (YouTube video character)
- Exempla Colorado Lutheran Home
- Extracorporeal Lung and Heart Assist (cardiology)
- Early Childhood Learning Institute (Alexandria, VA)
- Endothelial Cell Labeling Index
- European Case Law Identifier (EU)
- European Cultural Landscape Itineraries (Belgium)
- Electrochemiluminescence Immunoassay
- Emitter Coupled Logic In Pico Seconds
- Electronic Commerce Legal Issues Platform
Samples in periodicals archive:
Emory Crawford Long Hospital in Atlanta sponsors an event entitled "CLSI: Clinical Laboratory Science Investigations--Case Lecture Series.
His agent and friend, Frank Copsidas, said the legend known as The Hardest Working Man in Showbusiness died at Emory Crawford Long Hospital in Atlanta, Georgia, in the US at around 6.
Jewel accepted this position in late August 2006 and will be promoted from the renal unit at Emory Crawford Long Hospital.
Skin flora, including diphtheroids, [alpha]-hemolytic streptococci, and coagulase-negative staphylococci, were the most common microorganisms found on 84 randomly tested stethoscopes from house staff, medical students, and attending physicians at Grady Memorial and Emory Crawford Long Hospitals, Atlanta.
Manoukian, director of interventional cardiology at Emory Crawford Long Hospital in Atlanta.