Star Bulk's commitment to a carbon emissions reduction plan and transparency of its carbon footprint has resulted in each vessel within the Star Bulk fleet receiving the certificate, which follows a year-long comprehensive carbon emissions measurement process, This is phase one - 'measurement' - of the Carbon Positive Programme for Ships.
What does ERP stand for?
ERP stands for Emissions Reduction Plan (various organizations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ERP
We have 316 other meanings of ERP in our Acronym Attic
- Elevation Reference Point
- Emergency Ration Pack
- Emergency Reconstruction Project (World Bank)
- Emergency Recovery Plan
- Emergency Rehabilitation Project (World Bank)
- Emergency Residence Project (Ames, IA)
- Emergency Response Plan
- Emergency Response Procedure
- Emergency Room Physician
- Emerson Radio and Phonograph Company
- Emissions Reduction Project (various organizations)
- Emitter, Receiver, Processor
- Emmaus Road Publishing (Steubenville, OH)
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Retention Program/Plan
- Employee Review Panel
- Employment Reduction Process
- Employment Related Practices (Insurance)
- End-Range Pain
- End-Route Rally Point
Samples in periodicals archive:
Half the funding for the Texas Emissions Reduction Plan, another pot of money for replacing (or upgrading) the most-polluting vehicles could also get cut.
Just to demonstrate how this derogation is about preserving profitable and high profile small volume auto makers, the Commission also wants information on an applicant company's economic and technological potential, and the potential cost impact of these emissions reduction plans, although commercially confidential information will not be made available to the public.
The program, funded with a Texas Emissions Reduction Plan grant through the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality, will help cover the cost of replacing diesel fleet vehicles with natural gas-powered vehicles.
ACERT is a Cat-developed emissions reduction plan that includes a mechanically actuated, electronically controlled unit injection system that delivers micro bursts of fuel to the combustion chamber just prior to and after the main injection for reduced emissions; a 32-bit ADEM IV control system that manages the fuel injection process and other power train operations and a cross-flow cylinder that brings more clean air into the combustion chamber.
3) OVERALL MERCURY EMISSIONS REDUCTIONS--Establish a mercury emissions cap, and 5 year emissions reduction plan.