According to the Emissions Control Technology Association (ECTA), DERA funding will also save approximately 6,300 jobs in the United States.
What does ECTA stand for?
ECTA stands for Emissions Control Technology Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ECTA
We have 48 other meanings of ECTA in our Acronym Attic
- Early Childhood Teachers Association (Australia)
- East Career and Technical Academy (Las Vegas, NV)
- East Cheshire Training and Assessment Centre (Cheshire, UK)
- East Coast Timing Association (racing; Townsend, DE and Enterprise, AL)
- East Coast Trail Association
- Eastern Canadian Thoroughbred Association (est. 1983)
- Edinburgh Community Technology Academy (UK)
- Educación, Comunicación y Tecnología Alternativa
- Education, Curriculum, and Training Associates (Nepal)
- Electronic Cigarette Trade Association (Canada)
- Empowering Communities to Transcend Adversity
- Engineer Center Team Activities
- Enzyme-Catalyzed Therapeutic Agent
- Equipe Communautaire de Traitement Actif (French: Community Active Treatment Team; Canada)
- Équipe de Combat Tactique d'Airsoft d'Ile de France (French airsoft team)
- Essex County Trail Association (Hamilton, MA)
- Eurasian Colorectal Technologies Association
- European Callers and Teachers Association (square dance)
- European Chemical Transport Association (Belgium)
- European Collegiate Tennis Association (est. 2007)