ECARU is also on the cutting edge of carbon credits trading," notes Citadel Capital Principal Karim Ragab, explaining that the company became one of the first Egyptian organisations to sign a greenhouse gas emission reduction purchase agreement with the World Bank in the summer of 2008, agreeing to sell 325,480 tons of carbon dioxide equivalent greenhouse gas emission reductions to the Carbon Fund for Europe.
What does ERPA stand for?
ERPA stands for Emission Reduction Purchase Agreement
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ERPA
We have 18 other meanings of ERPA in our Acronym Attic
- External Review Panel
- Eye Reference Point (aviation)
- Effective Refractory Period of the Accessory Pathway
- Effective Refractory Period of the Atrioventricular Node
- Effective Refractory Period of the Right Ventricle
- Effective Refractory Period to the Action Potential Duration at 90% Repolarization Level (ratio)
- Expected Relative Positioning Routing with Congestion Avoidance (mobile ad hoc network routing protocol)
- Economic Regeneration Priority Area (UK)
- Economic Revitalization Program Area (Toronto, Canada)
- Emergency Response Planning Area
- Employer Reimbursement Payment Agreement
- End Racial Profiling Act of 2004
- Energy Resources Program Account
- Engineered Rock Placement Area (geology)
- Enrolled Retirement Plan Agent
- Environmental Resource Planning and Assessment (unit)
- Environmentally Responsible Product Assessment
- Eragrostis Pallens (grass)
- Error Recovery Procedure Action
- Error-Rate Performance Analysis
Samples in periodicals archive:
Citadel Capital Principal Karim Ragab said the the company became one of the first Egyptian organizations to sign a greenhouse gas emission reduction purchase agreement with the World Bank in the summer of 2008, agreeing to sell 325,480 tons of carbon dioxide equivalent greenhouse gas emission reductions to the Carbon Fund for Europe.
The PCF was established in 1999, became operational in April 2000, and signed its first emission reduction purchase agreement for a CDM project in Chile in 2002.