It had also provided for existing emission limit values to continue until new ones were adopted.
What does ELV stand for?
ELV stands for Emission Limit Value (environmental protection)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ELV
We have 25 other meanings of ELV in our Acronym Attic
- Environmental Legislation Update Service (UK)
- Express Link-Up Social Enterprise Unit Ltd. (Nottingham, UK)
- Evangelical Lutheran
- Earth Launch Vehicle
- East Lake Village (Port St. Lucie, FL)
- Easy Labor Vibes (childbirth)
- École des Langues Vivantes (French: School of Modern Languages; Belgium)
- Electric Light Vehicle
- Electrical Low Voltage
- Elektronisches Lastschrift Verfahren (German method of payment)
- End-of-Life Vehicles
- European Launch Vehicle (Italy)
- Europese Logistieke Vervoerders Coöperatie (Dutch: European Cooperative Logistics Carriers; various locations)
- Expendable Launch Vehicle
- Experimental Law Variation (Rugby)
- Extinction-Level Event (widespread species loss)
- Extra Low Voltage
- Emergency Low Visibility Approach
- Expressed Luciferase Viability Assay (cells)
- East Leicestershire Villages Against Airspace (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A passenger car equipped with studded tyres and travelling at a speed of 30 km/h generates noise emissions of nearly 80 dBA and, thus, by 4 dBA increases the currently valid noise emission limit value (Fig.
The comment followed a vote by the parliament to tighten allowable emission limit values under the proposed law, which affects food and drink manufacturers, amongst a limited range of business sectors.