The achievements of the graduates include degrees in nearly all of the 23 programme disciplines that the Emirates Aviation College offers.
What does EAC stand for?
EAC stands for Emirates Aviation College (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EAC
We have 453 other meanings of EAC in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Air Cleaner
- Electronic Arts Canada (interactive entertainment software; British Columbia, Canada)
- Elite Agility Certificate (Dog Agility Title)
- Emergency Action Center
- Emergency Action Checklist
- Emergency Action Committee (US DoD)
- Emergency Action Communications
- Emergency Action Console
- Emergency Assessment Coordinator
- Emic Application Cluster (Emic Networks)
- Employee Access Center (various organizations)
- Employee Advisory Board
- Employers' Advocacy Council (Canada)
- Employment Advisory Council (various locations)
- Empresas Asociadas Campesinas
- Encoded Archival Context initiative
- Encyclopedia of American Comics
- End-user Access Charge
- Endocrine Active Compound
- Endpoint Access Control (Intel)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dubai: The class of 2012, constituting 158 graduates from 25 different nationalities were awarded graduation honours from the Emirates Aviation College on July 2.
Ghaith Al Ghaith, CEO of budget airline flydubai, which has recently followed an aggressive hiring strategy, told 7DAYS: "Standards in this region are improving all the time and the Emirates Aviation College, which offers an excellent MBA in Aviation Management, is a very good example of that.
This year's celebrations included the launch of the "The Second Forum of the World Quality Day" which was held by Dubai Quality Group, last Thursday at the Emirates Aviation College in Dubai.