[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] On the basis of a media statement by Bulgaria's Economy Minister, there were excited reports--first by local media, later picked up by international wires--that Emirates Associated Business Group (EABG), which the ministry described as a state-owned holding group in the emirate of Abu Dhabi, with a sheikh Mohammed Abdul Jalil al-Blouki as its president, would be converting a site at an old military airfield into a track that would put Bulgaria on the Formula One circuit.
What does EABG stand for?
EABG stands for Emirates Associated Business Group (United Arab Emirates)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EABG
We have 2 other meanings of EABG in our Acronym Attic
- Europäische Akademie für Bildung und Dienstleistungen (German: European Academy of Education and Services)
- East African Book Development Association (est. 2000)
- East Arnhem Business Development Association (Australia)
- Essener Arbeitsschutz-Bedarf (German job safety company)
- East Anglian Business Environment Club
- East Asian Bureau of Economic Research
- Efferent Arteriolar Blood Flow
- Entertainment Artistes Benevolent Fund (UK)
- European American Business Forum (Charlotte, NC; est. 1985)
- Economic Analysis and Business Facilitation Unit (Hong Kong)
- Essener Arbeit-Beschäftigungsgesellschaft mbH (German: Essen Work Employment Society)
- Expeditionary Air Base Group
- Experimental Analysis of Behaviour Group (School of Psychology; University of Wales; Wales, UK)
- Escola Americana de Belo Horizonte (Portuguese: American School of Belo Horizonte; Belo Horizonte, Brazil)
- European Association for Banking History e.V. (historical research organization founded in 1990)
- European Accreditation Board of Higher Education Schools
- Embedded-Application Binary Interface
- Extensive Acute Burn Injury
- Ethiopia Africa Black International Congress
- Euro-Asia Business Internship Programme (EU)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He spoke hours after the news broke that the Abu Dhabi company Emirates Associated Business Group (EABG) refuted statements of Bulgarian authorities the group will invest in the project to build a Formula 1 racetrack.
The Abu Dhabi company Emirates Associated Business Group (EABG) refuted statements of Bulgarian authorities the group will invest in the project to build a Formula 1 racetrack.
On August 30, the Minister and the Chair of the Abu Dhabi state company Emirates Associated Business Group (EABG), Mohammed Abdul Jalil al Blouki, signed an economic cooperation memorandum providing for the funding of the construction of a potential Formula 1 track in Bulgaria by Abu Dhabi.
The BMF Chair Bodgan Nikolov was present at Mondayas meeting of Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov with the Chair of the Abu Dhabi state company Emirates Associated Business Group (EABG), Mohammed Abdul Jalil al Blouki.
This has been announced by the press office of the Bulgarian Economy Ministry after Economy Minister Traicho Traikov signed an agreement for economic cooperation with Mohammed Abdul Jalil al Blouki, a senior representative of Emirates Associated Business Group (EABG), a state-owned company of Abu Dhabi, the largest and wealthiest member of the United Arab Emirates.