To date, Xcel's RDF has committed to funding nearly $75 million for projects to identify and develop new or emerging renewable energy sources.
What does ERES stand for?
ERES stands for Emerging Renewable Energy Sources
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ERES
We have 6 other meanings of ERES in our Acronym Attic
- Ethiopian Rural Education Project (LearningWell Partners International, Inc.)
- Extended Range Electronic Projectile
- East River Electric Power Cooperative, Inc. (Madison, SD)
- Employee Rights and Employment Policy Journal
- Engineering Refractive Effects Prediction System
- Electronic Real Estate Recording (Minnesota)
- Equilibrium Real Exchange Rate
- Eye Radiation Environmental Research Laboratory (New York; Columbia University)
- Electronic Record, Electronic Signature (pharmaceutical industry)
- Electronic Reserve
- Épargne Retraite et Salariale (French: Salary and Retirement Savings)
- European Rare Earth and Actinide Society (Switzerland)
- European Real Estate Society (est. 1994)
- Exceptional Recreational or Ecological Significance (US EPA)
- Enduring Resources for Earth Science Education
- Enhanced Radar Environmental Simulation System
- Economic and Real Estate Trends (PMI Group, Inc.)
- Efficient and Renewable Energy Technologies
- Enhanced Renewable Energy Target (Australia)
- Entreprendre et Réussir dans l'Est Tourangeau (French professional association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wind and other emerging renewable energy sources are an important element in the Government of Canada's plan to address climate change," said Herb Dhaliwal, minister of Natural Resources Canada.