Alexander joins the Group from the Emerging Markets Private Equity Association (EMPEA), where she currently serves as President and Chief Executive Officer.
What does EMPEA stand for?
EMPEA stands for Emerging Markets Private Equity Association (Washington, DC)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of EMPEA in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Materials and Processing Division (various organizations)
- Energy Management and Power Delivery (conference)
- Engineered Motor Products Division (Franklin Electric; Bluffton, IN)
- Extracellular Membrane-Proximal Domain
- Educational Materials Production and Distribution Agency
- Educational Materials Production and Distribution Enterprise (Ethiopia)
- Electromagnetic Parabolic Equation
- Emerging Markets Private Equity
- Extra-Mural Penal Employment (Kenya)
- Exudative Malignant Pleural Effusions
- Emerging Markets Private Equity Conference
- European-Mediterranean Parametric Earthquake Catalogue
- Energy Management Professional Enhancement Program
- Electronics Manufacturing Productivity Facility
- Edinburgh Mathematical Physics Group (Scotland, UK)
- Education Media and Publishing Group
- Emergency Management Performance Grant
- Emergency Management Planning Group (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- European Mathematical Psychology Group (psychological research)
- Experimental Mineralogy, Petrology and Geochemistry (conference)
Samples in periodicals archive:
If 3-5% economic growth was the norm before, six per cent or more could be the new normal post the Arab Spring," El-Khazindar said at an opening panel discussion entitled 'MENA Investing After the Arab Spring' at the Fourteenth Annual Global Private Equity Conference of the International Finance Corporation and Emerging Markets Private Equity Association (EMPEA).
Djankov will be one of the special guests of the event of the International Finance Corporation (IFC), a member of the World Bank Group, and the Emerging Markets Private Equity Association (EMPEA) taking place in the US capital on May 11-12, 2010.
You do have a number of institutions who are playing a critical role, particularly in markets which are at this inflection point between raising capital for investments locally or raising it internationally," said Jennifer Choi, director of research at Emerging Markets Private Equity Association.
A survey by the Emerging Markets Private Equity Association (EMPEA) showed 78 per cent of institutional investors in emerging markets still intended to commit to additional deals over the next five years, with 49 per cent intending to do so within the next two years.