Emerging Health Information Technology, a company that provides IT services and consulting for the healthcare industry, has contracted dbMotion to create an integrated core technology solution for the Bronx Regional Health Information Organization (Bronx RHIO).
What does EHIT stand for?
EHIT stands for Emerging Health Information Technology
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EHIT
We have 1 other meaning of EHIT in our Acronym Attic
- Enhanced Host Interface Protocol
- European HAWK Improvement Program
- Evergreen Health Insurance Program (Seattle, WA)
- Escorts Heart Institute and Research Centre (New Delhi, India)
- Escorts Heart Institute and Research Centre Limited (India)
- Efficient Health Information Solutions (medical consulting firm; Atlanta, GA)
- Electronic Health Information System
- Emlyn Hughes International Soccer (computer game)
- Environmental Health Information Services
- European Health Interview Survey
- Expert House Information Technology (Saudi Arabia)
- Enhanced Human Immunodeficiency Virus
- Electronic Health Information Exchange
- Environmental Health Journal (Chadwick House Group, Ltd.; UK)
- European Heart Journal
- Euskal Herria Journal (Basque Country, Spain)
- East Hampshire Joint Advisory Committee (UK)
- Environmental Health and Justice Collaborative (Chattanooga, TN)
- Engrossed House Joint Resolution (Washington State Legislature)
- Eastern Habitat Joint Ventures