This month's column features an excerpt from the Emergency Water Supply Planning Guide for Hospitals and Health Care Facilities.
What does EWS stand for?
EWS stands for Emergency Water Supply
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of EWS
We have 111 other meanings of EWS in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Warfare Simulator
- Electronic Warfare Squadron
- Electronic Warfare Suite
- Electronic Warfare Supervisor/System
- Electronic Warfare Support
- Electronic Weather Station (various companies)
- Electronic Weighing Scale
- Electronic Wood Systems (various locations)
- Embedded Web Server (HP printers that have ethernet and server capability)
- Emergency Warning System
- Emerson Waldorf School (Chapel Hill, NC)
- Emerson, Wajdowicz Studios (design firm; New York, NY)
- Emery/Weiner School (Houston, TX)
- Emma Willard School (Troy, NY, founded in 1814)
- Employee Welfare Scheme (India)
- Employee Written Software (IBM)
- Empty Wallet Syndrome
- Enduro World Series (mountain biking)
- Engineered Wood Systems (trade association)
- Engineering Watch Supervisor
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Makkah springs rehabilitation project includes a study to create a strategic ground water reservoir that would provide emergency water supply to Makkah and the holy sites (in time of emergency).
Newts have been breeding in emergency water supply tanks on the airfield.
Lessons have been learned, and an emergency water supply plan and emergency storage system have been implemented across the city.
5 million to the International Committee of the Red Cross to provide protection, medical care and material assistance to victims of the conflict within Iraq; * $1 million to the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies, which will work with the UNHCR to provide assistance to Iraqi refugees in neighbouring countries; * $600,000 to CARE Canada for an emergency water supply initiative in urban areas in Iraq.