The HOME program for reasonably priced accommodation and emergency shelter grants will be $982,000 and $293,000 respectively.
What does ESG stand for?
ESG stands for Emergency Shelter Grant (Florida, USA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ESG
We have 190 other meanings of ESG in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Security Group
- Electronic Service Guide (used in DVB)
- Electronic Standards Group
- Electronic Submissions Gateway
- Electronic Systems Group (DRS Technologies, Inc.)
- Electroslag Welding
- Electrostatic Gyro
- Electrostatically Supported Gyroscope
- Elvish Spirit Guide (gaming)
- Emerald, Sapphire and Gold (band)
- Employer Services Group
- Endovascular stent-graft (cardiology)
- Energy Services Group
- Energy Solutions Group (various locations)
- Energy Steering Group
- Engagement Sequence Groups
- Engineered Solutions Group (various companies)
- Engineering Student Government (Duke University)
- Enhanced Service Gateway
- Enhanced Services Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
2 million for the Emergency Shelter Grant program and $544,000 for HUD's Housing Opportunities for Persons with AIDS.
9 million in federal stimulus emergency shelter grant money and $900,000 from state Interagency Council on House and Homelessness funds.
Categories: May 20, 2010, Administrative costs, Cost analysis, Federal aid for housing, Federal aid to states, Federal funds, Federal grants, Funds management, Grant administration, Grant monitoring, Homelessness, Housing, Housing allowances, Housing programs, HUD Emergency Shelter Grant Program, Program evaluation, Program management, Public assistance programs
Emergency shelter grants provide funds for the operation of local shelters and related social service and homeless prevention programs.