Lam, is himself an emergency room physician and writer.
What does ERP stand for?
ERP stands for Emergency Room Physician
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ERP
We have 316 other meanings of ERP in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Road Pricing
- Electronic Road Pricing (Singapore roads)
- Elevation Reference Point
- Emergency Ration Pack
- Emergency Reconstruction Project (World Bank)
- Emergency Recovery Plan
- Emergency Rehabilitation Project (World Bank)
- Emergency Residence Project (Ames, IA)
- Emergency Response Plan
- Emergency Response Procedure
- Emerson Radio and Phonograph Company
- Emissions Reduction Plan (various organizations)
- Emissions Reduction Project (various organizations)
- Emitter, Receiver, Processor
- Emmaus Road Publishing (Steubenville, OH)
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Retention Program/Plan
- Employee Review Panel
- Employment Reduction Process
- Employment Related Practices (Insurance)
Samples in periodicals archive:
2 million to retain and recruit emergency room physicians and launch pilot projects to add physician assistants and nurse practitioners to emergency rooms; * $76.
An emergency room physician stated that the detainee was not competent to make medical decisions regarding her health and might suffer a potentially life-threatening drug overdose if a drug screen was not conducted.
The attorney had a medical expert who was willing to testify' that the "excellent" capillary refill observed by the emergency room physician was actually the return of blood that had been pooling in her foot because of the tight bandage.
Emergency room physicians advised that if the driver had been in the water for another 5 minutes, he would have succumbed to hypothermia.
Today, as they approach 30, Davis is an emergency room physician, Hunt an internist, and Jenkins a dentist.
Despite the emphasis on emergency room physicians as the "early response team," the actual diagnosis would be made after hospitalization.