The State Emergency Relief Fund has collected more than $1.
What does ERF stand for?
ERF stands for Emergency Relief Fund
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ERF
We have 137 other meanings of ERF in our Acronym Attic
- Economic Research Forum
- Edge Response Function
- Edwin Richard Foden (UK truck manufacturer)
- Église Réformée de France (French: Reformed Church of France)
- Electro-Rheological Fluid
- Electronic Registering Farebox
- Electronic Remote Fill
- Electronic Repair Facility
- Ellipsoidal Reflector Floodlight
- Emergency Related Forwarding
- Emergency Response Facility
- Emergency Response Force (California)
- Encapsulated Resource File (Neverwinter Nights file format)
- End of Radioactive Fallout
- Energy Recovery Facility (various locations)
- Engine Reliability Fix
- Engineering Rating Factor
- Engineering Research Facility (FBI)
- Entrainment Release Factor
- Entreprendre en Roannais-Forez (French business association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 million, out of Senate Emergency Relief Fund, to the Displaced Persons of North Waziristan Agency (DP NWA) Relief Operation by the Pakistan Army.
The FSN Emergency Relief Fund supports local employees affected by natural disasters, political unrest and serious injuries or death that occur in the line of duty.
After coordination between the two governments, Japan and Saudi Arabia agreed to establish the Saudi LPG Emergency Relief Fund to help victims by using the proceeds of LPG sales, the ministry said in a statement.
A contribution of $400,000 to an Emergency Relief Fund to assist Tupperware and NaturCare Sales Force Members who have been severely impacted.
He said the OIC seeks political support from its member states for establishing an OIC Emergency Relief Fund to meet such disasters and the proposal would be discussed in the next OIC summit to be held in March 2011 in Sharmul Sheikh.
United Nations office of Humanitarian Assistance has already some eight million dollars in relief funds in Pakistan while UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon has further released $10 million in Central Emergency Relief Funds.
The UN Office of Humanitarian Assistance already had some $8 million in Pakistan relief funds and UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon had released some $10 million in Central Emergency Relief Funds, The Dawn reported a UN spokesman to have stated on Monday.