Castle Morpeth Borough Council decided to cash in on the busy Manchester Street car park in Morpeth by selling it for housing development as part of an emergency recovery plan three years ago.
What does ERP stand for?
ERP stands for Emergency Recovery Plan
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ERP
We have 316 other meanings of ERP in our Acronym Attic
- Ejército Revolucionario del Pueblo (Argentina)
- Electronic Registration Program
- Electronic Requirement Plan
- Electronic Resource Planning
- Electronic Retail Payment
- Electronic Road Pricing
- Electronic Road Pricing (Singapore roads)
- Elevation Reference Point
- Emergency Ration Pack
- Emergency Reconstruction Project (World Bank)
- Emergency Rehabilitation Project (World Bank)
- Emergency Residence Project (Ames, IA)
- Emergency Response Plan
- Emergency Response Procedure
- Emergency Room Physician
- Emerson Radio and Phonograph Company
- Emissions Reduction Plan (various organizations)
- Emissions Reduction Project (various organizations)
- Emitter, Receiver, Processor
- Emmaus Road Publishing (Steubenville, OH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Emergency recovery plans have been put in place by Huddersfield's primary care trusts and Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Trust - responsible for Huddersfield Royal Infirmary - to pull the organisations out of the red.
Councillors agreed to sell the car park for development as part of an emergency recovery plan from a financial crisis.
Charges were doubled to 40p an hour a year ago as part of an emergency recovery plan to help Castle Morpeth Council overcome a financial crisis The proposed changes have been proposed by a council working group and will be recommended to the full council in June.
Fees in the town centre were doubled last year from 20p an hour to 40p as part of an emergency recovery plan by Castle Morpeth Borough Council to tackle its financial crisis.