In other transfers and postings Jinsar Ali Shah was posted as Project Director, Flood Emergency Reconstruction Project Hyderabad, Ali Dino Gahoti Director General, Bureau of Statistics, Planning & Development Department, Niaz Ali Abbasi Secretary (Imp.
What does ERP stand for?
ERP stands for Emergency Reconstruction Project (World Bank)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ERP
We have 316 other meanings of ERP in our Acronym Attic
- Effective Replacement Policy
- Ejército Revolucionario del Pueblo (Argentina)
- Electronic Registration Program
- Electronic Requirement Plan
- Electronic Resource Planning
- Electronic Retail Payment
- Electronic Road Pricing
- Electronic Road Pricing (Singapore roads)
- Elevation Reference Point
- Emergency Ration Pack
- Emergency Recovery Plan
- Emergency Rehabilitation Project (World Bank)
- Emergency Residence Project (Ames, IA)
- Emergency Response Plan
- Emergency Response Procedure
- Emergency Room Physician
- Emerson Radio and Phonograph Company
- Emissions Reduction Plan (various organizations)
- Emissions Reduction Project (various organizations)
- Emitter, Receiver, Processor
Samples in periodicals archive:
The meeting discussed matters relating to hiring of services of Project Management Consultant for flood emergency reconstruction project and imposition of service charges on development projects executed by NHA.
According to the loan agreement with World Bank, project execution activities carried out by Project Implementation Unit (PIU), which is affiliated to Prime Ministry and is within Housing Development Administration, were carried out under the name of Marmara Earthquake Emergency Reconstruction Project (MEER) (Marmara earthquake emergency reconstruction Project Meer, 1999) in accordance with the Decree Law No 580 Dated October 13, 1999 and the credit loan agreement signed with the World Bank.
An emergency reconstruction project to make 3,000 homes livable by winter's onset will be too little, too late, say the people of east Mostar, exhausted and still in shock after the siege.
Umbrella PC-I for Sindh Flood Emergency Reconstruction Project for bunds and Canals (2010) Secretary Planning and Development Division Mr.
The Flood Emergency Reconstruction Project (FERP) is rebuilding damaged national and provincial road networks, irrigation systems and flood protection structures, and rehabilitate economic activities.
The financial assistance provided under the Flood Emergency Reconstruction Project (FERP) will go towards rebuilding damaged national and provincial road networks, irrigation systems, and flood protection structures, kick starting economic and livelihood activities.