The Severelectro is today unloading the high-voltage 35 kV cable line to avoid emergency power cut offs in Bishkek.
What does EPCO stand for?
EPCO stands for Emergency Power Cut Off
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EPCO
We have 15 other meanings of EPCO in our Acronym Attic
- Engineering, Procurement, Construction Management and Validation
- Eastern Poconos Community News (Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania)
- European Pond Conservation Network
- European Pro Cycling Network (various nations)
- Educational Partnership of Central New Hampshire
- Educational Purchasing Cooperative of North Texas (Lewisville, TX)
- Equal Pay Coalition New York City (New York Women's Agenda; New York, NY)
- Estate-Planning Council of New York City, Inc.
- Ecole de Parachutisme de Château-d'Oex (French: Parachuting School of Chateau d'Oex; Switzerland)
- Écouter pour Comprendre (French: Listen to Understand)
- Engine Parts Coordinating Office (US Navy)
- Environmental Planning and Coordination Organisation (India)
- Equipment Procurement and Construction Office (Ministry of Defence; Japan)
- Equipment Publication Control Officer
- Euthanasia Prevention Coalition of Ontario (Canada)
- Explorer Pipeline Company, Inc
- Telephia Emerging Personal Communications Options (survey)
- Eastern Plains Council of Governments (New Mexico)
- École de Parachutisme du Centre Orléans Loiret (French skydiving school)
- Edmonton Power Corporation (Edmonton, AB, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Emergency power cut offs in peak hours are explained by overconsumption of power by consumers, Severelectro technical director Kubanychbek Turdubaev told a news conference on Tuesday.