The lesson concludes with a very challenging role-play exercise requiring students to demonstrate both authority and influence strategies in the context of a simulated possible emergency order of detention (EOD) call.
What does EOD stand for?
EOD stands for Emergency Order of Detention (psychiatry directive)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EOD
We have 100 other meanings of EOD in our Acronym Attic
- Date of Entering Officer (US Navy)
- Early Onset Dementia
- Ecologic Oriented Development (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
- Edge of Darkness (mini-series)
- Education, Outreach and Diversity (various locations)
- Electric Organ Discharge
- Electro Optic Director (weapons)
- Electro-Optical Disk
- Elite Operations Division (game)
- Email of Death (Graduate Entry Medicine notice; Australia)