What does ENCARE stand for?
ENCARE stands for Emergency Nurses Cancel Alcohol Related Emergencies
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ENCARE
- Expanded Narrow Coverage Area (US DoD Satellite Communications)
- Extremely Naive Charset Analyser (character set detection)
- Ente Nazionale Confederale Assistenza Lavoratori (Italian: National Confederation of Assistance Workers; Rome, Italy)
- Environmental Campaigns
- Encanisterization/Decanisterization (missiles)
- Eastern Nebraska Community Action Partnership
- Engineering Civic Action Program
- European New Car Assessment Programme (vehicle safety assessment; EU)
- European Network for Children Affected by Risky Environments
- Emergency Network of Cuban-American Scholars and Artists (US-Cuba policy change)
- Ente Nazionale Corse Al Trotto (Italian horse racing club)
- Epoxy Nucleophile Catalyzed Transesterification
- European Network of Cultural Administration Training Centers (est. 1992; Brussels, Belgium)
- European Network of Cultural Administration Training Centres
- Engineer Combined Arms Tactical Trainer
- Eastern North Carolina Audio Video (Greenville, NC)
- Estonian National Communications Board (Estonia)
- Espadon Nage Club Bray-Dunes (French swim club)