Railroads without an existing Emergency Notification System will have until July 2015 to establish one.
What does ENS stand for?
ENS stands for Emergency Notification System
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ENS
We have 153 other meanings of ENS in our Acronym Attic
- En Route
- European Network of Research Tissue Banks
- Employment Network of Raritan Valley (New Jersey)
- Ecole National Supérieure (French: Top National School)
- Ecole Nationale Syndicale (French: National School Association)
- École Normale Supérieure (French school)
- Economics of National Security (various organizations)
- Edward Nathan Sonnenbergs (law firm; South Africa)
- Electronic Negotiation System (Canada)
- Electronic News Services
- Emet News Service (Israel)
- Empty Nest Syndrome
- Energy Not Supplied
- English Native Speakers (education program)
- Enhanced Navigation System
- Enhanced Network Selection (GPS)
- Enschede, Netherlands - Twente (Airport Code)
- Ensign (USCG, USN)
- Ente Nazionale Sordomuti (Italian: National Institute for Deaf-Mutes)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With the new system, AFPC can notify members through the Air Force's Emergency Notification System before a disaster, if a warning exists, and call for accountability.
There's lots of construction to be done' to complete the upgrades to fire and emergency notification systems, but the statue would reopen in four months, Interior Secretary Gail Norton said.
LANE COUNTY Emergency test coming: About half of all the telephones in Lane County will ring sometime between now and the end of the month and the caller will be the Community Emergency Notification System with a test message.