In addition to ACEP, representatives of six stakeholder organizations are participating on the 18-member board of governors: American Academy of Emergency Medicine, Association of Academic Chairs of Emergency Medicine, American College of Osteopathic Emergency Physicians, Emergency Department Practice Management Association, Emergency Medicine Residents' Association and Society for Academic Emergency Medicine.
What does EMRA stand for?
EMRA stands for Emergency Medicine Residents' Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EMRA
We have 40 other meanings of EMRA in our Acronym Attic
- Institut für Europäisches Medienrecht
- Emergency Management and Response-Information Sharing and Analysis Center
- Information Sharing & Analysis Center
- East Malling Research Association (UK)
- East Midlands Regional Assembly
- Eastern Motor Racing Association
- Edmonton Model Railroad Association (Canada)
- Edmonton Motorcycle Roadracing Association
- Electronics Materiel Readiness Activity
- Emergency Medical Response Agency
- Energy Market Regulatory Authority
- Estufas de Mudas Rancho Alegre (Portuguese, Brazil)
- Euro-Asian Marketing Research Association
- European Modern Restaurant Association
- Electromagnetic Radiation Alliance of Australia
- East Midlands Regional Archives Council (UK)
- Electromagnetic Radar
- East Midlands Rural Affairs Forum (UK)
- East Midlands Rural Action Group (UK)
- Emergency Medicine Research Associate Program (University of California, Davis)