What appeared on Twitter and Weibo, however, was that "marathon organizers and local police were fast to react, emergency medical vehicles raced to the bombing site, those who were not injured rushed to help victims of the bombing.
What does EMV stand for?
EMV stands for Emergency Medical Vehicle
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EMV
We have 43 other meanings of EMV in our Acronym Attic
- Early Music Vermont
- Écrire Ma Vie (French: Write My Life)
- Eftermiddagsverksamhet (Swedish)
- Eindhovense Modelbouwvereniging (Dutch: Eindhoven Modellers Society)
- Electric Motor Value
- Electric Motor Vehicle (transportation)
- Electromagnetic Vulnerability
- Electron-Molecular Vibration
- Electronic Motorized Valve
- Elektromagnetische Verträglichkeit (German: Electromagnetic Compatibility)
- Emporia-Greensville Regional (Airport; Virginia)
- Ending Men's Violence
- Engineering and Medical Volunteer Services (Hong Kong)
- Enhanced Mojave Viper (US Marine Corps)
- Enhanced Motion Vehicle (theme parks)
- Entomologie Médicale et Vétérinaire (French: Medical and Veterinary Entomology)
- Environmental Monitoring Variable
- Equateur Météorologique Vertical
Samples in periodicals archive:
Along with the Beast, a motorcade of secret service vehicles, support cars and emergency medical vehicles with police outriders are all expected to be on hand.