95 (pa) Written for the emergency medical technician intermediate (EMT-Intermediate) course, this textbook describes the care of life- threatening and potentially life-threatening conditions encountered in the field and the precautions to take before moving a patient.
What does EMTI stand for?
EMTI stands for Emergency Medical Technician Intermediate
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EMTI
We have 1 other meaning of EMTI in our Acronym Attic
- Emergency Telecommunications
- European Media Technology and Everyday Life Network (research program; EU)
- East Maui Taro Festival (Hana, HI)
- Educational Multimedia Task Force (EU)
- Electronic Mail Task Force
- Emergency Management Task Force
- Emergency Medical Task Force
- Emergency Medical Technician, Fireline
- Expeditionary Mobility Task Force
- Emergency Medical Technician, First Responder
- Emerging Market Technologies, Inc. (Atlanta, GA)
- Enhanced Moving Target Indicator
- European Massage Therapy Institute (San Antonio, TX)
- Emission Measurement Technical Information Center
- Empowering Mathematics Teachers for the Improvement of School Mathematics
- Executive Master of Technology Management
- Emerging Mechanical Technology-Macro to Nano (India)
- Eastern Montana Telemedicine Network (est. 1993)
- Euro Medium-Term Note
- Employee Managed Time Off