What does EMSMD stand for?
EMSMD stands for Emergency Medical System Medical Director
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- European Microwave Signature Laboratory
- Expedition Medicine Sierra Leone
- Environmental Monitoring Systems Laboratory In Las Vegas (US EPA)
- Euro-Mediterranean Symposium on Laser-Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy
- Emergency Medical Services Learning Resources Center (University of Iowa)
- Electron Microscopy Society of Malaysia
- Enterprise Mobile Security Manager
- Equipement Moderne SIAB Modulab (French: Equipment Modern Siab Modulab; laboratory supplier)
- Evangelical Missionary Society of Mayurbhanj (1985; India)
- Executive Master of Science in Marketing (various locations)
- EOS Mission Support Network
- European Marfan Support Network (est. 1991; support organization)
- European Maritime Simulator Network (shipping, EU)
- Seaman, Electrician's Mate Striker (Naval Rating)
- Evolution of Market Structure in Network Industries (London)
- Electromagnetic Spectrum Operations (US DoD)
- Electronic Music Shop Online (Germany)
- Ethnic Minority Student Organization
- European Medical Students' Orchestra