EMTs throughout the region could not reach hospital emergency rooms for about 15 minutes, according to Central Massachusetts Emergency Medical Systems Corp.
What does EMS stand for?
EMS stands for Emergency Medical System
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EMS
We have 614 other meanings of EMS in our Acronym Attic
- Elektromagnetische Schwebetechnik (German: magnetic leviation technique)
- Element Management System
- Elementary Middle School (various locations)
- Eligibility Management Systems
- Embedded Memory System
- Emergency Management Services
- Emergency Management Specialist (US FEMA)
- Emergency Management System
- Emergency Medical Service(s)
- Emergency Medical Support
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the case of a mobile hospital, Litten said, that includes installation of power units, a water filtration system, a diesel water heater, lighting, emergency medical systems and a medical supply organizer.
Emergency medical system director Alberto Crescenti said some passengers who survived had to have their limbs amputated.
Our state has shown that emergency medical systems can make inexpensive, simple changes to their protocol that will dramatically improve meaningful survival," Dr.
CAPTION(S): REWARDING JOB - Kris Toman is an emergency medical systems operator at the ambulance headquarters' control room at Newburn Rivers
It will also "coordinate with existing executive departments and agencies that perform functions relating to emergency medical systems in order to ensure unified strategy, policy and implementation.
A gold award in the "Population under 50,000" category was given to the city for its Tiered Advanced Life Support System for Emergency Medical Systems program.