But tragically the pretty teen missed out on the life-changing transplant because the HSE and the Emergency Medical Support Service failed to arrange transport in time.
What does EMS stand for?
EMS stands for Emergency Medical Support
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EMS
We have 614 other meanings of EMS in our Acronym Attic
- Électronique Mécanique Services (French: Electronic Mechanical Services)
- Elektromagnetische Schwebetechnik (German: magnetic leviation technique)
- Element Management System
- Elementary Middle School (various locations)
- Eligibility Management Systems
- Embedded Memory System
- Emergency Management Services
- Emergency Management Specialist (US FEMA)
- Emergency Management System
- Emergency Medical Service(s)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Home Care Medical Ltd (HML), an Auckland-based, nurse-led, after hours telephone triage service, played an important rote providing emergency medical support for more than 100 Canterbury general practices following the February earthquake.
The essential and emergency medical support was provided to patients who were either suffering from heart attack or at high risk to the condition, elaborated the surgeon in reply to a question.
00 Hardcover RC86 The ideas of tactical emergency medical support originated in an effort to understand the role of medical support within law enforcement special operations and were built on a foundation that adapted and modified military special operations medical support.
The vast majority [of hospitals] would have a hard time decontaminating a single patient," said Carey Pelto, chairman of the Colorado tactical emergency medical support task force, at the Gov Sec conference.
This law will guarantee to trafficked people a breathing period of 30 days when they can receive safe housing and emergency medical support while they think about what they want to do next.