TEMSIS, which stands for Trauma & EMS Information System, was rolled out in 2003 by the state's Emergency Medical Services system to standardize record gathering and to help small ambulance services make the switch to digital records.
What does EMSS stand for?
EMSS stands for Emergency Medical Services System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EMSS
We have 28 other meanings of EMSS in our Acronym Attic
- Energy and Mineral Schools Reinvestment Act
- Emergency Medical Services Regulatory Board
- Electrician's Mate, Ship Repair, General Electrician (US Navy)
- European Master in Sustainable Regional Health Systems
- Emergency Municipal Services Rehabilitation Project (Israel)
- Expressive Meta-Schematic Repatterning (non-pharmacological depression solution)
- Electrician's Mate, Ship Repair, Shop Electrician (US Navy)
- Eastern Massachusetts Search & Rescue Team
- Electrician's Mate, Ship Repair (US Navy)
- Electromechanical System Simulation
- Emergency Mission Support System
- Employee and Manager Self Service
- Employee/Member Self Service
- Enhanced Mobile Satellite Services
- Essential Minimum Safety Standard
- Executive Management Support System
- Experimental Mobile Satellite System
- Extended Multiprocessor System Software (Sprint)
- Emergency Medical Services System Act
- Enhanced Mail System Status Codes
Samples in periodicals archive:
amp;#8220;The national EMS system began officially back in 1974 when then President Gerald Ford signed the Emergency Medical Services Systems (EMSS) Act of 1973,” said Morty Bistritzky, spokesperson with Dealmed Medical Supplies.
One such item was Senate Joint Resolution 5 (SJR 5) requesting an interim study to identify the issues and challenges involved in providing emergency care and to report on strategies that can strengthen Montana's emergency medical services system.
The future of our emergency medical services system depends on support from the community.
Other topics focus on emergency medical services systems, volunteer and combination departments, fire prevention, and public education.
Emergency Medical Services System and a task force member.