What does EMSIA stand for?
EMSIA stands for Emergency Medical Services Integration Authority (Santa Cruz, CA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Emergency Management Strategic Healthcare Group (Virginia)
- Ecole de Management des Systèmes d'Information
- École Marocaine des Sciences de l'Ingénieur (French: Moroccan School of Engineering Sciences)
- Electro-Mechanical Systems International
- Electronic Manufacturing Services Industry
- Emergency Medical Services Instructor
- Encrypted Mobile Subscriber Identity
- Etudes de Mécanique Sismique (French: Studies of Seismic Mechanics)
- Executive Management Services, Inc.
- Expanded Multi-Sensor Integration
- Electronic Media Special Interest Group (conference)
- Emergency Medicine Student Interest Group
- Education Management School Information System
- Electronic Mailing Stock Information Service (Hong Kong)
- Emergency Medical Services Information System (various organizations)
- Emergency Shipping Information System
- European Medical School Information System (database)
- Emitter Simulation Warning Message
- Edinburgh Medical and Surgical Journal
- Ethnic and Migration Studies in Japan