What does EMSIS stand for?
EMSIS stands for Emergency Medical Services Information System (various organizations)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EMSIS
We have 1 other meaning of EMSIS in our Acronym Attic
- Emergency Medical Services Instructor
- Encrypted Mobile Subscriber Identity
- Etudes de Mécanique Sismique (French: Studies of Seismic Mechanics)
- Executive Management Services, Inc.
- Expanded Multi-Sensor Integration
- Emergency Medical Services Integration Authority (Santa Cruz, CA)
- Electronic Media Special Interest Group (conference)
- Emergency Medicine Student Interest Group
- Education Management School Information System
- Electronic Mailing Stock Information Service (Hong Kong)
- Emergency Shipping Information System
- European Medical School Information System (database)
- Emitter Simulation Warning Message
- Edinburgh Medical and Surgical Journal
- Ethnic and Migration Studies in Japan
- Extended Master Session Key
- Electron Microscopy Service Laboratory
- Environmental and Molecular Support Laboratory (PNL)
- Environmental Molecular Science Laboratory (operated by Battelle for the US DoE; Pacific Northwest National Laboratory)
- Environmental Monitoring Support Laboratory