The state government immediately deployed Emergency medical response team along with 25 ambulances to take the injured to the hospital.
What does EMRT stand for?
EMRT stands for Emergency Medical Response Team (US Army; Medical Command)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EMRT
We have 5 other meanings of EMRT in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Medical Record System
- Emergency Management Response System (US FEMA)
- Emergency Medical Radio Service (FCC)
- Emergency Medicine Research Society
- Engineering Management Reporting System (NOAA)
- Enhanced Media Resource Server (Lucent)
- European Maritime Reporting System
- European Materials Research Society
- Epidemic Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus
- Emergency Management and Response Team (various organizations)
- Equine Muscle Release Therapy (Bowen Training UK)
- Extended Mantle Radiation Technique
- Energetic Materials Research and Testing Center
- Electro-Magnetic Release Unit
- Education Minnesota Red Wing (labor union)
- Eastern Maine Railway
- E-Mail Shorthand
- Eagle Marine Services (various locations)
- Eagleview Middle School
- Earl Marriott Secondary (school)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Many emergency medical response teams have outdated or poorly functioning communications equipment, and there is poor coordination among the emergency response teams and hospitals.
All individuals are encouraged to post the bright pink form in a red envelope on their refrigerators, where emergency medical response teams have been trained to look for the form.