Tenders are invited for Operating 108 Emergency Medical Response Ambulance Services in UT, Chandigarh
What does EMR stand for?
EMR stands for Emergency Medical Response
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EMR
We have 150 other meanings of EMR in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Medical Record
- Electronic Meter Reading
- Elevator Machine Room (architectural documents)
- Emballages Ménagers Recyclables (French: Recyclable Household Packaging)
- Embassy Mission Residence (US State Department)
- Emerald Management Reviews (database; UK)
- Emergency Management and Response
- Emergency Manual Release
- Emergency Medical Rescue (New York)
- Emergency Medical Responder
- Emergency Medicine Review (various organizations)
- Emergency Minimal Repair
- Emerging Markets Review (journal; Elsevier)
- Emotionally Mentally Retarded
- Endoscopic Mucosal Resection
- Energetic Macroscopic Representation
- Énergies Marines Renouvelables (French: Renewable Marine Energy)
- Energy, Mines and Resources (Department of)
- Engine Mixture Ratio
- Engineering Management Resources BV
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ambulance Victoria provides emergency medical response to more than 5.
The Denver Health system, which integrates acute and emergency care with public and community health, includes the Rocky Mountain Regional Trauma Center, Denver's 911 emergency medical response system, Denver Health Paramedic Division, eight family health centers, 13 school-based health centers, the Rocky Mountain Poison and Drug Center, NurseLine, Denver CARES, Denver Public Health, the Denver Health Foundation and the Rocky Mountain Center for Medical Response to Terrorism, Mass Casualties and Epidemics.
Other topics include the porosity distribution and flow rate of granular materials, the impact of cruise control on traffic flow and energy consumption, a semantic web service for estimating construction costs, and GIS assessment of emergency medical response infrastructure.
com)-- Dealmed Medical Supplies invites all public communities to take time to acknowledge and honor the men and women who work in emergency medical response services, EMS.
The workshop brought together specialists in emergency medical response and treatment, medical and public health preparedness, health sciences research, and nuclear medicine to review and summarize overall emergency response activities and health care capacity, identify gaps, review and summarize available treatments for radiation illnesses, and appraise the expected benefit of medical countermeasures.
The officer in charge of the emergency medical response to the suicide attack on a train at London's Edgware Road Tube station also described communication problems and shortages of wound dressings.
Categories: January 25, 2010, Disaster planning, Disaster recovery, Emergency management, Emergency medical response plans, Emergency medical services, Emergency preparedness, Emergency preparedness programs, Emergency response, Emergency response plans, Emergency response procedures, Health care facilities, Health care personnel, Health care planning, Health care programs, Health resources utilization, Hospital Preparedness Program, Hospitals, Policy evaluation, Program evaluation, Program management, Standards, Strategic planning, Terrorism