Broader objectives include the improvement of burns care and resources in South Africa and increasing the number of practitioners to complete the Emergency Management of Severe Burns (EMSB) course.
What does EMSB stand for?
EMSB stands for Emergency Management of Severe Burn (emergency care)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EMSB
We have 2 other meanings of EMSB in our Acronym Attic
- Early Medical School Acceptance Program
- Environmental Management Systems Accreditation Program (Standards Council of Canada)
- Extended Messaging Services Application Programming Interface
- Equipment Management Service and Repair
- Enhanced Missouri Student Achievement Study
- Emergency Medical Services Association of Texas (Austin, TX)
- Encyclopedia of Materials Science and Technology
- Environmental Management Self-Assessment Tool (US Air Force)
- En-Route Minimum Safe Altitude Warning (also abbreviated E-MSAW)
- Embedded Managed Switch Board
- English Montreal School Board (Montreal, Canada)
- Ethylene Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
- Electronic Mail Standards Committee
- Emergency Medical Services Committee (various locations)
- Emergency Medical Services Corporation (Greenwood Village, CO)
- Emergency Medical Services for Children
- Engine Monitoring System Computer (aviation)
- Enhanced Multicast for Small Conferences
- Environmental Measures and Subsidence Control (India)
- Environmental Monitoring and Services Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
The second was the implementation of the Emergency Management of Severe Burns EMSB 1-day course in Cape Town and Johannesburg.