Israel, which has a troubled political relationship with Turkey, sent more emergency housing units and warm clothing on two planes last night, an Israeli defence military official said.
What does EHU stand for?
EHU stands for Emergency Housing Unit
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EHU
We have 9 other meanings of EHU in our Acronym Attic
- Evaporative Heat Transfer System
- Egg Harbor Township Street Hockey Association (Long Island, New York)
- Enhanced Hand-held Terminal Unit
- Expanded Hand-Held Terminal Unit
- Electrically Heated Three Way Catalyst
- Euroopan Hiili- ja Teräsyhteisö (Finnish: European Coal and Steel Community)
- Egg Harbor Township Youth Organization (Egg Harbor Township, NJ)
- Electric Hook-Up (camping and caravaning)
- Electro-Hydraulic Umbilical
- Elk Hunting Unit (Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources)
- Environmental Health Unit (Victoria, Australia)
- European Humanities University (Lithuania)
- Euskal Herriko Unibertsitatea (Leioa Biscay, Spain)
- Euskara Hezkuntza Unibertsitatea (Basque: University of the Basque Country; Spain)
- Enhanced Heads Up Display
- Environmental Horticulture and Urban Forestry
- East Hampton Union Free School District
- European Hypercard User Group
- Gesetz Über Elektronische Handelsregister und Genossenschaftsregister Sowie Das Unternehmensregister (German: Law on Electronic Commercial Register and Cooperative Register as well as the Business Register)
- Education in Human Values
Samples in periodicals archive:
Israel, which has a troubled political relationship with Turkey, sent emergency housing units, blankets and clothing.
Israel's military has responded to an official Turkish request for aid with the a promise to send special equipment, including emergency housing units, as soon as possible.