More than 85% of pharmacists have been asked by customers for the Emergency Hormonal Contraceptive Pill.
What does EHC stand for?
EHC stands for Emergency Hormonal Contraceptive
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EHC
We have 92 other meanings of EHC in our Acronym Attic
- Elections Have Consequences
- Electric and Hybrid Vehicles
- Electrically Heated Catalyst
- Electricity Holding Company (Oman)
- Electrified Hardware Consultant
- Electrohydraulic Control
- Electrolytic Hard Chrome
- Elmhurst Hospital Center (New York City)
- Élysées Hotel Consultant (French: Elysees Hotel Consultant; Paris, France)
- Emergency Health Centre (various locations)
- Emergency Housing Consortium (San Jose, California)
- Emirates Heritage Club (United Arab Emirates)
- Emo Hate Club
- Emory and Henry College
- Enterprise Hybrid Cloud (software)
- Environmental Handling Charge
- Environmental Health Center (NSC)
- Environmental Health Committee (Canada)
- Environmental Health Criteria
- Environmental Home Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
In January 2001, the emergency hormonal contraceptive (EHC), which can be taken up to 72 hours after unprotected sex, was made available without prescription in Britain to women over the age of 16, at a cost of around pounds 20-pounds 25.
Remember, there is a safe Emergency Hormonal Contraceptive available, if all else has fails, which can be purchased from the pharmacy by those over 16, but be prepared to answer some questions, for your own protection, before a supply is made.