Qatargas' EMS Manager and Chief Fire Officer Hassan Jassim Abu-Khamis said: "This was the first of what we plan to be routine testing of our emergency evacuation procedures.
What does EEP stand for?
EEP stands for Emergency Evacuation Procedures
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EEP
We have 190 other meanings of EEP in our Acronym Attic
- Éducation et Enseignement Primaire (French: Education and Primary Education; degree)
- Effective Educational Practices (Boulder, CO)
- Egyptian Electric Pedal
- Ein Erfahrener Partner (German: An Experienced Partner)
- Einstein Equivalence Principle
- Electronic Emission Policy
- Électrotechnique et Électronique de Puissance (French: Electrical and Power Electronics)
- Elliptical Error Probable
- Emergency Essential Personnel
- Emergency Evacuation Plan
- Emergency Exit Procedure
- Enbridge Energy Partners, LP (Houston, TX)
- Endorsed Education Provider (International Institute of Business Analysis)
- Energy and Environment Partnership
- Energy Efficiency Plan
- Engineering Enterpreneurs Program (North Carolina State Univeristy)
- English for Educational Purposes
- Enterprise Executable Plan (US Navy)
- Entrepreneurial Education Program (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Officers have also been planning for various emergency scenarios, with about 400 volunteers and so-called Cardiff Ambassador Volunteers set to receive training in emergency evacuation procedures.
Under the contract, Spatial will build scale replicas of actual Airbus A320 and EMB190 fuselage sections, which are designed to create a realistic cabin environment to train cabin crew on all aspects of emergency evacuation procedures.
The safety board also advised the FAA to offer more training for pilots and crew on emergency evacuation procedures.
Nobody was in any danger and we're very happy that our emergency evacuation procedures worked very well," she said.
Preferably, this task should be performed during emergency evacuation procedures.
``Indeed the issue of emergency evacuation procedures is an educational issue that still needs addressing.