We had to put our emergency evacuation plans into operation.
What does EEP stand for?
EEP stands for Emergency Evacuation Plan
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EEP
We have 190 other meanings of EEP in our Acronym Attic
- Education Enhancement Program (Egypt)
- Éducation et Enseignement Primaire (French: Education and Primary Education; degree)
- Effective Educational Practices (Boulder, CO)
- Egyptian Electric Pedal
- Ein Erfahrener Partner (German: An Experienced Partner)
- Einstein Equivalence Principle
- Electronic Emission Policy
- Électrotechnique et Électronique de Puissance (French: Electrical and Power Electronics)
- Elliptical Error Probable
- Emergency Essential Personnel
- Emergency Evacuation Procedures
- Emergency Exit Procedure
- Enbridge Energy Partners, LP (Houston, TX)
- Endorsed Education Provider (International Institute of Business Analysis)
- Energy and Environment Partnership
- Energy Efficiency Plan
- Engineering Enterpreneurs Program (North Carolina State Univeristy)
- English for Educational Purposes
- Enterprise Executable Plan (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Stocking up on sandbags and emergency evacuation plans may become all-too common.
Topics under review for the field audit included accident prevention plans, safety training and education, emergency evacuation plan, substance abuse control programs, and driver safety training.
According to the JICA website, the main goals of the project are (1) to develop and operate Quick Damage and Loss Estimation (QD&LE) system and (2) to develop and improve emergency evacuation plan and its capacity.
Other fixes are more complex, such as hiring a licensed electrician to do a safety report of the building's electrical systems, and developing an emergency evacuation plan that students and staff practice on a continuing basis.