Byline: By MARY MURTAGH TWO Merseyside traffic officers sprung into action when a woman in labour needed an emergency escort to hospital through rush hour gridlock.
What does 50 stand for?
50 stands for Emergency Escort (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of 50
- 5-Hydroxytryptophan Decarboxylase (chemical compound)
- 5-HydroxyTryptamine (serotonin) Transporter Gene-Linked Polymorphic Region
- Serotonin-Transporter-Linked Promoter Region (neuroscience)
- 5-Methoxy-Diisopropyltryptamine (psychedelic drug)
- 5-Methoxy-N,n-Dimethyltryptamine (psychedelic drug)
- 5-Mercapto-2-Nitrobenzoic Acid (biochemistry)
- Tetramethylrhodamine-5-Iodoacetamide Dihydroiodide
- Fifth-Third (Bank)
- [not an acronym] slang for the police
- HTTP Web Error 500 - Server Too Busy
- The 500 Language Problem (Yourdon)
- Not Implemented (HTTP status code)
- Bad Gateway (HTTP status code)
- Service Unavailable (HTTP status code)
- Gateway Timeout (HTTP status code)
- HTTP Version Not Supported (HTTP status code)
- Variant Also Negotiates (HTTP status code)
- Insufficient Storage (HTTP status code)
- Bandwidth Limit Exceeded (HTTP status code; unofficial usage)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Inmates are charged $20 for each emergency escort that is approved and carried out.
The landing was uneventful, except for the flashing lights of our emergency escort.