Instead, he announced that the capsule will be retooled as an emergency escape vehicle for the ISS, while still handing over routine transport work to the commercial firms.
What does EEV stand for?
EEV stands for Emergency Escape Vehicle (US NASA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EEV
We have 37 other meanings of EEV in our Acronym Attic
- European EIAS (Electric Image Animation System) Usergroup Meeting
- East-European University Network
- EAU-EBU Update Series (European Board of Urology and the European Association of Urology)
- Estados Unidos (Spanish: United States)
- E-Energy Ventures Inc (stock symbol)
- Eastern Equine Virus
- Electronic Employment Verification
- Electronic Engine Valve
- Electronic Expansion Valve
- Electronically Enhanced Vision
- Energy Efficiency Verification (Canadian Standards Association)
- English Electric Valve
- Enhanced Environmentally Friendly Vehicle
- Entreprise en Vie (French: Enterprise Life)
- Entretien Espaces Verts (French: Green Spaces Maintenance)
- Equine Encephalitis Virus
- Espace Équestre du Velay (French equestrian group)
- Estimation Error Variance
- Etablissement d'Enseignement Virtuel (French: Virtual Education Institution)
- European Embedded Value (EU insurance calculation standardization)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Obama will also salvage the crew capsule Orion, which under Constellation was to carry astronauts to the moon, and it will serve as an emergency escape vehicle at the International Space Station.
The evolutionary approach, announced last November, calls for the construction of a spacecraft that would serve initially as an emergency escape vehicle for the crew of the International Space Station.