com/cgi-bin/prnh/20070105/CLF018LOGO ) The Intrado(R) Emergency Call Relay Center (ECRC), a hardened and secure call center facility staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week by emergency dispatch-trained professionals, will be the main link in this exclusive relationship: all HUGHES Telematics-equipped vehicles will call the ECRC when the airbag deploys with Automatic Crash Notification (ACN), or when a passenger provides notification of an emergency situation.
What does ECRC stand for?
ECRC stands for Emergency Call Relay Center (VoIP/Telecommunications)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ECRC
We have 49 other meanings of ECRC in our Acronym Attic
- Enhanced Characterization of Repository Block
- Entreprise de Construction et Rénovation de Bâtiment (French construction and renovation company)
- Extensor Carpi Radialis Brevis
- External Civil Rights Branch
- External Connection Review Board
- El Camino Real Branch Library (Los Angeles, CA)
- Eastern Canada Response Corporation
- Eastern Collegiate Racquetball Conference
- Electronic Commerce Resource Center
- Electronic Components Reliability Center
- Enron Creditors Recovery Corporation
- Estimated Current Replacement Cost
- European Coalition for Responsible Credit
- European Computer-Industry Research Centre (EU)
- Expeditionary Combat Readiness Center
- Extended Care Rehabilitation Center (Hampton, VA)
- European Conference on Research in Chemical Education
- Ecclesiastical Council for the Restoration of Covenant Israel (religious group; Ohio)
- Electron Cyclotron Resonance Chemical Vapor Deposition
- Earth Core Rockfill Dam (engineering)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Intrado's Emergency Call Relay Center (ECRC) ensures that vital post-collision information is received and relayed quickly and efficiently, while its Coordinate Routing Database (CRDB) and Intrado Positioning Server (IPS) help determine the appropriate PSAP and provide routing instructions.
developers of nationwide wireless location-based technologies and services, today announced it has selected Intrado's (Nasdaq: TRDO) Emergency Call Relay Center (ECRC) to answer, process and route Wherify's GPS Personal Locator emergency call traffic to the nearest Public Safety Answering Point (PSAP).