This is emergency assistance project, which aims to support residents of Osh and Jalal-Abad cities in connection with the events that happened in summer 2010 there.
What does EAP stand for?
EAP stands for Emergency Assistance Project (various organizations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EAP
We have 304 other meanings of EAP in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Authentication Partnership
- Électroplastie Alain Payeur (French: Alain Payeur Electroplating)
- Elite Athlete Program (University of Sydney; Australia)
- Elvis Aron Presley
- Emergency Action Plan
- Emergency Action Procedures (US DoD)
- Emergency Action Program
- Emergency Assembly Point
- Emergency Assistance Personnel (various organizations)
- Emergency Assistance Program (various locations)
- Emotion Auto Prestige (French automobile association)
- Employee Action Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employees by Assigned Position (various organizations)
- Encryption Authentication Protocol (computing)
- End Around Preparation
- Engineers Against Poverty
- English for Academic Purposes
- Enhanced Approval Process (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Responding to the earthquake of October,8 2005, ADB is implementing the Earthquake Emergency Assistance Project (EEAP).
President Kurmanbek Bakiev signed the Law on Ratification of Energy Emergency Assistance Project Agreement entered between Kyrgyzstan and the International Development Association on 22 December 2008 in Bishkek, reported president's press office.