For those who need it, we have maintained a strong, emergency safety net through the Emergency Assistance program.
What does EAP stand for?
EAP stands for Emergency Assistance Program (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EAP
We have 304 other meanings of EAP in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Authentication Partnership
- Électroplastie Alain Payeur (French: Alain Payeur Electroplating)
- Elite Athlete Program (University of Sydney; Australia)
- Elvis Aron Presley
- Emergency Action Plan
- Emergency Action Procedures (US DoD)
- Emergency Action Program
- Emergency Assembly Point
- Emergency Assistance Personnel (various organizations)
- Emergency Assistance Project (various organizations)
- Emotion Auto Prestige (French automobile association)
- Employee Action Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employees by Assigned Position (various organizations)
- Encryption Authentication Protocol (computing)
- End Around Preparation
- Engineers Against Poverty
- English for Academic Purposes
Samples in periodicals archive:
The) current humanitarian response remains inadequate, due in part to ongoing access restrictions and difficulties in scaling up emergency assistance programs, as well as funding gaps," said the statement.
The states have done away with emergency assistance programs.
American charitable organization CitiHope International is implementing this USAID Emergency Assistance Program that includes medical supplies of bandages, syringes, sewing surgery supplies, sets of surgical and other medical supplies that are necessary for treatment of patients and making additional surgery for patients in need at those hospitals.
Community Need Dakota County has several emergency assistance programs that have a combined annual budget of approximately $1.
Emergency assistance programs fall into three broad categories: traditional travel, catastrophe response assistance and event management.